SUNY Broome has implemented a daily COVID-19 self-screening process for the campus community.
All students and employees must conduct a self-screening every day BEFORE coming to campus using CampusClear.
CampusClear is an app that can be downloaded to your mobile device or accessed using the following links:
- Download CampusClear via Apple App Store
- Download CampusClear via Google Play
- Access CampusClear via your computer
Instructions for setting up your CampusClear account
- Download the CampusClear app on your mobile device or launch the website on your computer. (Setup of your account will be the same for both mobile app and the website).
- Select “employee or student” and enter in your sunybroome.edu email address.
- A confirmation email will be sent from Ivy Team to the email address you provided. Open your email and confirm the address to validate your account.
- Return to the app and click Start. You’re ready to conduct your self-screening.
How to conduct a self-screening
Each morning, you will receive a reminder to complete your self-screening if you are coming to campus. Launch the app, log your symptoms (if any) and click See Result. If you have no symptoms, click No Symptoms. Once submitted, the app will tell you whether you should come to campus or not.