SUNY Broome’s Flex-Start Schedule is carefully crafted from some of our most sought after courses. These classes tend to have the most mobility and flexibility between degree programs, and can provide a solid start for the widest range of students. We also offer dedicated academic support and orientation options for our Flex-Start students, to ensure their success along the way!
[IMPORTANT: For full financial aid consideration, students must be registered for Flex-Start courses by September 17th, 2019]
Who is Flex-Start for?
Our Flex-Start schedule is intended for…
- Students who have already applied, but missed the registration deadline, or need to add on a few more classes. If you have questions about your eligibility give us a call at (607) 778-5001.
Flex-Start is not intended for…
- Students in need of remediation courses (placement assessment may be required)
- Current full time students seeking to change their schedule or “Add/Drop”
- Students who have been academically dismissed or are on academic probation
What courses are available?
Flex-Start offers a preselected TWO DAY SCHEDULE! All course start-times are designed to fit together. You can enroll in just a few or take the full-time schedule.
FLEX-START “Core Course” Schedule:
|Introduction to Sociology||SOC 110||3 credits||TR (Blended-some online)||12pm-1:15pm|
|Mathematics of Sustainability||MAT 118||3 credits||Online||Online|
|College Writing I||ENG 110||3 credits||TR (Blended-some online)||8:30am-9:45am|
|Western Civilization I||HIS 103||3 credits||TR (Blended-some online)||1:30pm-2:45pm|
|Career Exploration||SAC 250||3 credits||Online||Online|
MORE COURSES: Additional flex start courses are also available. SEE THE FULL LIST HERE
How to Enroll
- If you have already applied, or are taking courses Part-Time, please call Admissions at 607-778-5001 or email us at email@example.com
- If you have not applied yet… Please use our special FLEX-START Sign-up Form.
Learn more about Financial Aid
- Visit our Financial Aid page
We’ve got your back!
- Flex-Start students, contact your Academic Coach and sign up for tutoring support from day one! Just call (607) 778-5333.
- Online Orientation