Come see if you can keep up with the Law Enforcement Recruits and take your chance completing the collaborative Confidence Course
When: Friday, May 10, 2019
Location: Entrance of the Confidence Course across from the Broome County Sheriff’s Department (parking available in upper lot of Sheriff’s Department)
Time: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Event will start at 2:00pm prompt. Participants will run the collaborative Confidence Course and other obstacles.
- Cost: $5.00 fee to participate (please bring exact change or prepay in BB104)
- Registration: 1:30pm – 1:50pm (participants are encouraged to pre-register online)
- Register online at: http://www3.sunybroome.edu/special-topics/hornets-run-the-hill-registration/
Participants will be required to sign a SUNY Broome Medical Release Form and Sheriff’s Dept Waiver prior to participating in this event. Registration forms can be completed prior to May 10 in BB104.
Recommended attire: appropriate athletic wear – dress for the weather.
- This event is open to all current SUNY Broome students, faculty and staff (Law Enforcement recruits will be running as well)
- This event will take place rain or shine
- All proceeds will be donated to the BCC Foundation for the W.W. student scholarship fund
This event is sponsored by the Criminal Justice & Emergency Services Student Association in collaboration with the Broome County Sheriff Regional Law Enforcement Academy.