You already know that SUNY Broome is a great place to start your college career, with serious academics and seamless transfers to many four-year schools.
What you may not realize: even if you transfer, you’re still eligible to graduate with an Associate’s Degree from SUNY Broome. We would love to see you don the cap and gown, and celebrate your achievements!
Here are the Top 5 Reasons to graduate from SUNY Broome, even if you already transferred:
- Graduates with an Associate’s Degree can earn more than those with a Bachelor’s Degree in some fields, at least right out of school.
- Studies have shown that students who earn their Associate’s degree are more likely to earn a bachelor’s degree within three years than students without an Associate’s degree. Improve your odds!
- Employers value candidates with an Associate’s degree, according to a Lumina Foundation report based on focus groups with employers and educational leaders. Why? Associate degree holders demonstrate a commitment to establishing and achieving goals, and they also display a strong work ethic.
- Be a role model! By graduating from college, you show the community, your family and your friends that hard work and perseverance do pay off. Become someone’s inspiration!
- Simply put: You’ve earned it – and now it’s your time to shine.
There Are Two Options To Get Started:
- Have you already transferred to a SUNY four-year institution? If so, use SUNY’s helpful Reverse Transfer Request tool!