- On your Students page, select the Attendance tab. You will not see this button if you are not an instructor.
- Use the Course Section drop down menu at the right to select the class session for which you want to record attendance.
- Enter your meeting times by selecting Class Schedule .
- Click Record Attendance to document student status for each meeting time. The default option is Present.
- Next search for the students that should be marked as Absent or Tardy using the search field or by scrolling down through your class roster.
- If all of your students attended class on the selected date, simply select the Save button to mark all of your students as present. If any students were late or not
present, select the appropriate status for each of the students. The available options are: Present, Absent, Excused (for excused absences) and Tardy.
- When all students are marked with the appropriate status, select the Save button to submit.