Summer 2019 Orientation Dates:
- Friday, July 12th
- Monday, July 22nd
- Tuesday, July 23rd
- Monday, August 5th
Orientation is from 9:30 am- 4:30 pm. Additional details will be made available in June when registration opens.
Want to register for classes earlier? Attend a new student advising session with your academic advisor to select and register for classes. For more information, please visit http://www3.sunybroome.edu/ar/.
How to sign up for orientation:
Students must sign up for orientation through Starfish, available in your Mycollege Portal. Orientation appointment scheduling will be available 30 days prior to the orientation date you wish to attend.
You can set up your Starfish profile now, by following the steps below:
- Go to your Mycollege Portal (https://mycollege.sunybroome.edu)
- Click the Starfish Icon from your Launchpad (left-side of screen)
- Open the navigation menu and click your name, and then Profile to open your profile.
- From here, you can customize your profile by uploading a photo, adding your mobile phone number, setting appointment reminders, and adding a secondary email address for receiving Starfish emails.
- This does not change your official contact information for SUNY Broome. To update that information, you must contact the Registrar.
- To receive email reminders and confirmation details for orientation, you must update your Alternate Email with your personal email address and select to have correspondence sent to both emails.
- Once you have made your desired changes to your profile, click the Submit button to save your updates.
For additional support navigating and updating your Starfish Profile, Click here to view the Starfish Student Resource Website.