Spreadsheets: Tables, Pivots, and Data Management* Microcredential
Expand your understanding of Excel data analytics with intermediate-level concepts and applications of spreadsheets in business, health sciences, and service industries. In this on-demand, online course, students will learn how to generate reports from multiple worksheets and workbooks, manage data with tools including tables and filters, create interactive dashboards, and summarize data with PivotTables and PivotCharts.
Software: Windows version of Excel 365/Excel 2019/Excel 2021
Textbook: New Perspectives Excel 2021 ebook and homework platform (MindTap, ISBN 9780357671993) — $49.99 for five weeks of access or four full months for $124.99 (more economical if you plan to take the whole Spreadsheet series).
* Microcredentials marked with an asterisk are eligible for part-time TAP financial aid.
Credit or Non-Credit
Who is Eligible
Must have earned Spreadsheets: Fundamentals badge or have approval from instructor
Time to complete
Business and Professional Studies
Skills You’ll Acquire
- Data Analysis
- Data management with dashboards and templates
- Formula application across multiple worksheets/workbooks
- How to use filters, subtotal functions, slicers
- Interactive Dashboards
- Links management across documents
- Pivot Tables
- Pivot Charts
Stackable to Credits
Individuals who complete all three non-credit microcredentials in the spreadsheet series (Spreadsheets: Fundamentals; Spreadsheets: Tables, Pivots, and Data Management; and Spreadsheets: Advanced Functions and Features) are eligible to receive course credit for:
- Complete Spreadsheets: Tables, Pivots, and Data Management with a grade of 75 or higher on comprehensive case study on intermediate spreadsheet skills
Ready to find out more?
Get started by filling out the inquiry form below. A member from our Continuing Education team will promptly get in touch with you with instructions on how to register and help answer any questions you may have.