Career and Transfer Services strives to bridge the gap between the classroom and the work world.
Staff is available to support students and alumni with a wide range of career services, including but not limited to:
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Transfer Planning
- Career Readiness & Professional Skill Development
- SUNY Broome is proud to offer a Career Closet is available to support students needing professional clothing for interviews and internships.
- hireHornets: hireHornets is our brand new job posting site where students can connect with employers and search for jobs/internships and where our employer and industry partners can recruit SUNY Broome students and alumni.
Students have access to free career development software platforms, and the earlier you utilize them, the better.
- Focus2: online, interactive, self-guided career and educational planning system – access via MyCollege to utilize various assessments as well as the “What can I do with a major in…at SUNY Broome” feature.