Financial aid is available on a limited basis for regular SUNY Broome students. Contact the Financial Aid Office at +1 (607) 778-5028 for further information.
Billing and Payment
Paper bills will not be mailed for the Winter 2018 term. Account balances may be reviewed in the SUNY Broome MyCollege Portal. Online payment options include payment in full with MasterCard, Visa, or by e-check. Payment may also be made via mail or in person.
- Payment is due January 4, 2018 or upon registration whichever is later
- Online payment options include payment in full with MasterCard, Visa or eCheck
- You will not receive a paper bill in the mail. View your account activity and published bills in your MyCollege Portal.
- If there is not a published bill or you have made changes since the date of the last bill, click on the link for recent activity.
- SUNY Broome students using Spring 2018 semester financial aid to pay winter term must visit the Student Accounts Office to complete a deferral.
- Your course schedule is not guaranteed if payment is not in place prior to Thursday, January 4, 2018
For additional information please visit Student Accounts.
Tuition Refund Information
The last day to Drop a 2018 winter session course online and receive a 100% refund is January 7, 2018. No refund will be given after this date.
Online registration will remain open for drop/add until 11:59 pm January 7, 2018.
The last day to Withdraw with a “W” is January 22, 2018.
- You must withdraw PRIOR to the first day of the term, Monday January 8, 2018 to avoid owing money to the College.
- Do not rely on being dropped for non-payment.
- Withdrawal AFTER the term starts will result in full tuition and fee liability.