Is there a pass/fail option for the Spring 2020 semester?
Students can elect to choose a Pass “P” grade for eligible courses. If you want to keep your letter grade, there is no need to complete the form. You are eligible for this grade change request from May 22nd to May 29th only.
You may check your grades at any time by logging onto your MyCollege account.
If you have questions for an advisor to discuss the Pass/Fail Option, please use this form.
Have questions about Financial Aid implications? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How are Bookstore needs being handled?
The SUNY Broome Bookstore has an FAQ available that answers questions regarding textbook rental check-ins/returns, purchases and previous orders and book buyback.
Will the 2020 Commencement Ceremony be rescheduled?
After much discussion, the decision has been made that the 2020 Commencement Ceremony on July 25th will be a virtual format. With much uncertainty during the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of the SUNY Broome community is our top priority. Administration, faculty, and staff have worked closely with students to come to this decision. The Graduation Committee has begun planning the virtual ceremony and details will be announced as they become available. Check your SUNY Broome email often for these announcements. Graduates will also be invited to participate in the 2021 Commencement Ceremony.
We thank everyone for their understanding and flexibility during this difficult time. The 2020 Commencement Ceremony will certainly be one that will not be forgotten. We can’t wait to celebrate the Class of 2020!
For up-to-date information regarding the 2020 Virtual Commencement Ceremony, please visit the Graduation Website.
How can I register for classes next semester?
Advisors will be reaching out to students to schedule an advising appointment via Starfish. For all questions or concerns, please send an email to email@example.com or call the office at +1 (607) 778-5421. Messages will be checked daily.
Visit the Academic Advising website for access to numerous online resources and videos regarding advisement.
The Academic Advising Department’s operating hours are 8:00am-4:00pm, M-F.
Students with questions regarding STEM academic advisement or upcoming registration for Fall 2020 should contact their faculty advisor directly.
For additional answers to common questions, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
A Message from President Drumm and Student Assembly President Daniel Todd
The SUNY Broome campus is currently limited to critical staff. Students, visitors and non-critical staff should not come to campus unless required resources or technology are needed. Distance learning options continue and support is available. Need help accessing the services you need? Call the help line at +1 (607) 778-5043.
- All students are expected to continue with distance learning options available to them. Students should communicate with their instructors for details regarding their specific classes.
- The Library will be open to students who are in need of resources they do not have access to from home. Library hours are:
- In-person operating hours: Monday-Thursday 10:00am-6:00pm, Friday 10:00am- 5:00pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday.
- Virtual hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 10pm, Friday 8am – 5pm, Saturday 1:00pm-5pm, and Sunday 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Details regarding training and resources for students and faculty are available on the Student Resources and Faculty Resources webpages.
- Event cancellations, information, and updates are available on the Impacted Events page.
- On campus gyms (including Student Village gym), weight rooms, and the dance studio will be closed until further notice.
- Food services will move to a strictly take-out model effective March 17.
- The Ice Center will suspend all ice activities for the rest of the season.