Digital Media* Microcredential
This credential is designed to help students develop the skills they need to manipulate digital media for web design and development, digital marketing, and social media. It consists of two courses in the Business Information Technology area: BIT 180 Digital Media Tools and Tactics and BIT 185 Photoshop for Mobile Web and Print.
* Microcredentials marked with an asterisk are eligible for part-time TAP financial aid.
Credit or Non-Credit
Number of Credits
Approximate cost with fees: $2,268 (NYS residents)/$3,636 (out-of-state)
Who is Eligible
Time to complete
Business and Professional Studies
Skills You’ll Acquire
- Adobe Photoshop
- Content Delivery Chains
- Digital Content
- Digital Media Marketing
- Digital Media Tools
- Engagement Management
- Social Media AI
- Tracked Lead Capture
- C or higher in BIT 185: Photoshop for Mobile, Web and Print
- Earn a minimum grade of 75 on Adobe PhotoShop project (BIT 185)
- C or higher in BIT 180: Digital Media Tools and Tactics
- Earn a minimum grade of 75 on the following projects: Digital Content Project, Written Discussion and Lead Capture and Delivery Chains and AI Use in Digital Media Delivery (BIT 180)
Questions about microcredentials at SUNY Broome? Learn more.
Ready to find out more?
Get started by filling out the inquiry form below. A member from our Continuing Education team will promptly get in touch with you with instructions on how to register and help answer any questions you may have.