Introduction to Manufacturing* Microcredential
The Introduction to Manufacturing microcredential offers students the ability to attain highly sought-after skills in the manufacturing industry. Students will learn foundational concepts in manufacturing and engage in hands-on laboratory experiences utilizing tools and equipment in the manufacturing field today.
* Microcredentials marked with an asterisk are eligible for part-time TAP financial aid.
Credit or Non-Credit
Number of Credits
Approximate cost with fees: $3,180 (NYS resident)/$5,460 (out-of-state)
Who is Eligible
Time to complete
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Earn a grade of C or higher in MET 112: Metrology.
- Earn a grade of C or higher in MET 121: Manufacturing Processes 1
- Earn a grade of C or higher in MET 122: Manufacturing Processes 2
- Earn a grade of C or higher in MET 164: Quality Systems
Questions about microcredentials at SUNY Broome? Learn more.
Ready to find out more?
Get started by filling out the inquiry form below. A member from our Continuing Education team will promptly get in touch with you with instructions on how to register and help answer any questions you may have.