Welcome to SUNY Broome where you unique story is welcome and celebrated! Whether you arrive from a small rural town, a large urban center, or a country many miles away, your time at SUNY Broome will be filled with transitions. Inevitably, with change comes growth. We recognize that your journey may have challenges and uncertainties. If you are faced with them, we are committed to providing a more inclusive campus to prepare you for a more inclusive world. We offer you many resources to support your needs and cultivate your personal success; some are listed below and some you will find along the way as you meet other students, chat with professors, and get out into the community you currently call home.
- Accessibility Resources Office
- Address/Name Change Form (pdf) – For students who would like to update their Preferred Name. Completed forms may be turned in at the Registrar’s Office located in the Student Services Building, Room 105, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you will need to bring photo ID to submit in person, and you will need to submit a clear copy of your state issued ID to submit online so we can verify your signature on the form.
- All-Gender and Single-Stall Restrooms
- Bias Incident Response Team
- Civility Statement
- Learning Assistance Department
- Title IX
- Women’s Institute