- Read the Gallery Guidelines and Gallery Resources pages.
- If you need tables, chairs, easels, or a podium for your exhibit or exhibit reception, fill out one or more Maintenance request form(s).
- Submit the Exhibit Application form.
- Work with the Gallery Assistant to plan your exhibit. It usually takes around two months to plan an exhibit.
- If you are planning an opening reception for your exhibit, be sure to indicate that on the Exhibit Application form.
- Arrange for catering if needed by calling American Dining Creations at +1 (607) 778-5140.
- Fill out a Maintenance request form if you need a special setup for your reception.
Maintenance Request form
- Submit a Maintenance/Custodial Request form
- Be sure to include: date, time, locations, visual layout of your event space, number of tables, chairs, or easels needed, power needs
- This request should be submitted 2 weeks in advance of your event
- Consider submitting reminders through the Share Your News form as the event approaches.
- The Gallery@SUNY Broome asks that the exhibitor provide photographs of artworks that will be featured in the exhibition page of the website. (Currently under construction)
- See the information below about making posters, flyers, PowerPoints and more for your event.
The Gallery@SUNY Broome will print two (2) poster signs. We recommend that you provide a title for your exhibition and a few high-quality pictures that we can use in the creation of the poster. Marcom has poster templates on their Publications Templates page, and the library has poster printing tips on their Poster Printing Guidelines page.
Exhibition Information & Handouts
It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to furnish any brochures or pamphlets describing the exhibit. Marcom has flyer templates on their Publications Templates page.